Greenpenny V.P. a Panelist in Banks Going Green Webinar This Week
September 7, 2021
Greenpenny will be one of several companies represented in a webinar this week to discuss the increasingly compelling strategy of financial institutions offering products and services to help their customers mitigate the effects of climate change. The one-hour webinar, hosted by Meniga and moderated by Cornerstone Advisors, will be held Wednesday, September 8th at 1:00 pm (CST).
To register for the webinar Banks Going Green: The Business Case for Financial Institutions to Provide Green Financial Products with Ron Shevlin, click here.
Business Growth That Provides Climate Change Solutions
“This webinar will be a forum to discuss the compelling business opportunities a warming climate can provide financial institutions,” said Jason MacDuff, greenpenny Vice President. “Research and experience demonstrates that it’s time for banks to think beyond implementing environmental policies for their operations and offer green products and services that empower customers to take their own climate actions. We’re doing that at greenpenny, and we welcome the growing number of companies in this space.”
Where You Bank Matters
In addition to financing solar energy systems to power homes, businesses small and large, non-profits and farms in the Midwest, people across the nation can bank with virtual, carbon neutral greenpenny. Customers enjoy competitive rates, features and experiences with greenpenny’s checking, savings and CD accounts.
“Financing a sustainable tomorrow is the sole mission of greenpenny,” added MacDuff. “The more people with us on this journey, the more we can do to create a more breathable planet together.”
For additional information on residential or commercial solar systems financing, or banking services, please visit greenpenny.bank or dial 888-GPENNY0 (888-473-6690).
Greenpenny is a virtual and carbon-neutral bank dedicated to financing a sustainable tomorrow. Greenpenny, powered by Decorah Bank & Trust Co. in Iowa, is employee-owned and has a decades-long commitment to positive environmental practices. Visit greenpenny at www.greenpenny.bank or by calling 888-GPENNY0. Member FDIC.
- From a community with one of the highest solar energy adoption rates, per capita, in the nation.
- Residential and commercial solar financing is available in Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, and Wisconsin.
- Deposit services are FDIC Insured and available for people across the nation. Money deposited in greenpenny is secure, earns interest, and is only used to finance renewable energy projects – no fossil fuels.
- Customers access easy-to-use, hi-tech online and mobile banking platforms with zero ATM fees worldwide – ever. And greenpenny bankers are available at 888- GPENNY0 (888-473-6690).
- In the last five years, our Bank has financed hundreds of commercial and residential solar loan projects. And we would like to do a lot more!
- We want to be a catalyst for positive change by helping people use their money as their voice for fiscal and environmental advocacy.
Email us at inquiries(at)greenpenny.bank